Turbo Diesel Hobbyist Needed; Liquidating Entire Collection

Sorry for the double post, but I need to get rid of my Mercedes collection of great 1979-1982 Turbo Diesels. The 1982 300D runs great and could go anywhere--fast. Here's my previous posts:

  • * *

Please help....trying to sell my 1982 300 D(Series 123) and parts car

1981 300 SD (Series 126). Also have major body parts for 1979 300SD (Series 116). Previously posted the 300D for $1250 here; now advertising it for $950. This engine runs like a top; fastest TurboDiesel I've driven. Many new parts, however, in the 1981 300SD, which "died" because of crankshaft pins shearing off. Otherwise perfect body and rebuilt engine with many parts, including NEW tranny and suspension parts. Will sell any, all, parts, or whatever.

NEED A MERCEDES HOBBYIST! Come get them all cheap near Daytona Beach, FL (New Smyrna Beach). Put you up for a night if necessary. The 300D runs great; sad to get rid ot it, but Father says liquidate my whole collection and he'll give me his new Mercury Marquis. This is for real; he today bought a new Toyota Avalon.

Anyway, in trying to sell the 300 D, I tried to make the sunroof work better by lubricating the rails. Meantime, I kept pushing the sunroof button and it stopped working. Bummer. Now I'm lowering the price for the whole package; take it alll, $1100. Life changes.

Best to all, especially Mr. Lambach. And locally we have the famous Heinz, at BAC Auto Parts, who can fix any problems and transplate the parts from one car to another.

David Z.

  • * *

FS: MERCEDES Classic 300 D Turbo Diesel, 1982. Best running and fastest TurboDiesel I ?ve had, and I've had 3. Only 170K miles (low for these cars!). White with very good interior. Needs some body work, but very little rust. Only $1250! (I have about $2000 in it.) I also have a complete parts car for anything extra that might be needed. Located in New Smyrna Beach, FL (near Daytona Beach/Orlando). Call Dave @ 386-235-4276; or e-mail snipped-for-privacy@bigfoot.com.

Extra Details:

Body is series 123. Extra wheels available, since I have a 1981 300 SD (series 126) in very good shape I am using as a parts car (only thing major wrong with it is the crankshaft, which won't turn the belts anymore.) Also have 4 good extra tires (195-14s). The motor was rebuilt in 2000. Since then I bought plenty of brand new parts for it, which should fit on the 300 D or other 123, 116, or 126 series, including brake calipers, motor mounts, motor shocks, oil lines, starter, etc. 300SD body parts are excellent, gold paint.

I also have major very good body and interior parts, including windshield wiper motor, mirrors, doors, trunk lid and hood, black seats, bumpers, etc. from a 1979 300SD (series 116), silver.

If you need a parts car, engine, body parts or other little expensive Mercedes parts for 123, 126, or 116 series, or other Turbo Diesels, please contact me!

David Z.

Reply to
DZ