User's manual for Mercedes Benz C230 (2004 model)

Hi all:

Just wondering if there is a online version of the user's manual (preferably in PDF file format) for the 2004 Mercedes Benz C230 model?? If so, could you please post the Web links?? I tried google but couldn't find any.. thanks!

Also, my wife's C230 recently had to change a "break" part which costed $350 at the dealership. Her car has only around 15000 miles on it and is less than 2 years old, is this normal?? I mean boy, being a first time Mercedes owner, the repairing fee at the dealship surely is expensive (when compare to a Toyota)! Given that this car is still quite new, is it normal to wear out the front break so soon?? What tips could you provide to prevent wear-out of front tires break so that it would last longer?? Thanks!

best,

Reply to
hotister

Kalman Rubinson