W123 230TE automatic transmission

When I pull away, I can hear the automatic transmission of my W123 230TE jerk as if I have released the clutch (in a manual transmission) too soon. What is the problem and how can I tackle it ?

Reply to
Francis

Change the fluid 2 times by draining and refill before the last fluid and filter change...

If the drain and refill improves the tranny alot, then do as above... If not, then you got a tranny overhaul to do. you might be able to do the servo change without total rebuild... mbz.org has info on this.

Reply to
Tiger