W124 service manuals?

Recently got a '87 300E. In searching for service manuals, it appears that the only choices are:

  1. Bentley's

  1. M-B factory CD's

Any input on either of these 2 or alternate suggestions?

TIA, Joe

Reply to
Joe Rutledge

rugbyguy

I found the Haynes manual practical - just used it to rebuild F/R suspension on my 87 300D. Good, paractical hints and relatively inexpensive book. It is UK book but also can be found at various internet delaers and eBay for US.

Reply to
Scott D