Want to Buy - Euro headlight bezel and vacuum switch for 1989 420 SEL

I decided to upgrade my headlights to those fantastic looking euros. I would also like to use the height adjusters built into the lights so I need a bezel that goes around the headlight switch that holds the vacuum switch and also I need the vacuum switch. I can get the tubing, Y and T junctions at the dealer, unless someone wants to sell me a complete kit. My car is is a

1989 420 SEL. I am located in Toronto Canada.
Reply to
Cigar Havana