Wanted: Oil Cooler for 1980 300SD 116 Chassis

If anyone has a used oil cooler available, I need one. Actually only need one of the oil line fittings from it to solder onto mine, so even if it's damaged but has a good fitting, I can use it.

Thx

1980 300SD
Reply to
Chet Hayes

Have you tried any of the Mercedes dismantlers? I would try Sun Valley Mercedes Dismantlers. They are in California. Their website is

VCopelan