Wiper blade refill size for 99 ML320 (21" or 22")

I chose the wrong length refill while I was at the store today. My guess was based on a car model chart they had hanging in Kmart. Oh well....

Does anyone know the corretc length of windshield wiper blade refills I need for a ML320 (1999)? It has metal wipers. It also looks like it is the smaller 3/16 width instead of the 5/16 width.

Measuring with a ruler gets me exactly 21.5 inches (of which they do not sell half sizes - only 21 or 22).

Thanks, Walter

Reply to
Walter Cohen
1999 MERCEDES-BENZ ML320 V6-3.2L 112.942 GAS engine Wiper Blade: Bosch Part Number 40722A Micro Edge Front; Length=22"; Adapter U2 (Adapter pre-installed.)
Reply to
dougmcp

Thanks. It must be 22 then and there'll be some excess on one end.

Reply to
Walter Cohen

Not to rag on you for being cheap by not buying a NEW blade assembly from the dealer but...... EVERY MB windshield that has a wiper blade scratch in the glass has cheapo gimpo $1.98 refills on the blades. You pays your money and takes your choice..... but good wipers are a lot cheaper than a new windshield.

Reply to
Karl