MGB Carburetor Problem

My 1978 MGB is equipped with a Weber 32 DGV or 32/36 DGV carburetor with manual choke. I operate the car at 7,000 feet elevation and higher. The car sat for a year before I started driving it 2 months ago. The engine hesitates for an instant when I step on the gas pedal, otherwise it seems to run OK. Any suggestions to correct the hesitation will be appreciated. Also, should I consider smaller primary and secondary main jets because of the altitude. Thank you. John Thurston.

Reply to
John Thurston

Go up a size on the accelerator jet.

John