Re: Technical: Clutch Not Releasing

Alridy then.

Thanks Guys for all your feedback.

Suited up and went back in to surgery to find that I failed (woefully if I night add) to center the flywheel bolt holding thingie. Hence my flywheel walked bummer.

Thanks once again.

Background: > > New (used) one piece flywheel versus old two piece, new clutch disc, > pressure plate, release bearing (looked different from old one ). > > Situation: > > Seems clutch does not disengage. I can physically see the arm moving and I > can verify through the peephole in the clutch housing that the pressure > plate is moving (maybe not enough) but I recollect that it only needed to > move only a little bit before. > > At wit's end. Seeking advice in case it's a simple affair before I > disssassemble the whole shebang again. > > Thanks Guys and I hope you Guys are having a wonderful Sunday. > >
Reply to
iDillinger