sliding accordian sunroof needs repair

My recently purchased 1989 mini mayfair has a sliding accordian type sunroof which unfortunately seems to have damaged / missing hardware. While it can still be opened and closed, it does not stay open when braking hard, and frequently comes off the tracks.

I have searched endlessly and have not come upon any sites with info. Any drawings or advice that can help me repair / rebuild the mechanism would be appreciated

thanks in advance for all and any assistance

Reply to
CM