1986 Magna

Hi Stewart; It seemed a device, named some thing like a idler unit, situated on the firewall on the left hand side of the air filter, had packed it in. So after buying a new one, and the cost nearly gave me a heart attack lol So now my problem is .......... locating and replacing the small diamter tubing back in their proper connections. Or does any one have a clear diagram of the hoses going from the air filter to the idler thingy and connecting them.

Any help would be much appreciated

Peter

Australia

Reply to