1994 eclipse 4g63 o2 sensor or more complicated problem. Help needed.

Hello I need help I don't know what to do . I think my engine is runing on leen mixture. It goes well above 4000 rev/min but under 4000 it goes poor. I had the same problem when my intake tube was broken. But now it is ok. I've checked o2 sensor and it looks good but engine goes better when I disconect o2 sensor. then it's more quiet and it's accelerating smoothly. It had started when I had modificated air filter can to get more air. The car was runing great but 1 month later it started stopping when idling. I thouth that it was a problem with spark plugs and wires ,so I've changed them all. no improvement. Then I have coverd all additional holes in my air filter can. Problem with stopping when idling disappeared but still it wasn't runing well and smoothe. It's not so powerfull. I knew that the mixture is leen. So I thought that o2 sensor is broken...I've disconected it and engine was runing better , I've checked o2 sensor and it is good. So what to do ?? Sorry for my english.

Reply to
kubamtx