2008 Mitsubishi Lancer test drive

2008 Mitsubishi Lancer test drive here

I know these cars are fast and powerfull, but why do they look like something Ford would design for the standard family saloon,

Mitsubishi News:

sjmassey

sjmassey wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@g4g2000hsf.googlegroups.com:

Ford Engine, Designed back in 1984 for the Escort. Mercury's Tracers used them with the refined injection system, difused spray nozzles misting instead of spraying a fine stream, heated injectors, and heated fuel intake to go from liquid to gas in the piston chamber. Mitsubishi refined the Mercury Ford Engine with 16 valves, hotter plug, faster electronic engine ignition advance, and an automatic transmission that could bear the brunt of the raw centrifugal power (The Transmission catches the torque quicker for a faster acceleration).

Ford. Trying to be 'better' than "Found On Road Dead". Chrysler. Busting the laws of Economics by letting the Gov. foot the bill. Chevrolet. America's #1, "Wish I could afford that car." Fiat. Its made 'where' ? Toyota. Affordable. Not Boxy or cute. But works. Volvo. Still Boxy and Cute. Mitsubishi. Works longer than Six Months. I own two. The others, I crushed.

Reply to
William