3000GT For Sale

I have a 1995 3000GT For Sale. Looking to dump it soon. Black, with silver racing stripes, excellent condition, moon roof, a few graphics, CD player, BF Goodrich Comp TA ZR tires, and so on. Check out pics at:

ArmyGI

Ug. You put stripes on a non-turbo? That's like a giant fin on a Honduh.

Reply to
Robert Honea

I think the stripes look good. I'd consider putting them on my VR-4 if my car wasn't Sandstone...heh

Reply to
SonGushi