Airbag compartment curling up?

I have a 95 Eclipse with dual airbags, and I was wondering if anybody else has the problem of the tops curling up and out towards the passenger. Could it be the heat in the summer? What's best to use to glue it back down? I've tried super glue jel & some other useless goop but no luck. Should I go with something thicker like silicon?

simpleton

Tried epoxy, didn't work either...is this something the dealer can replace & maybe insurance will cover this being that the airbag compartment is an important safety feature. Don't want the air bag coming out unexpectedly.

Just asked the dealer & they say you have to get the entire air bag assembly which is $700 - $800...wtf??? There's gotta be a way to fix this myself.

Yep.... look at junkyards, ebay and

Politely I restate, this is something you should leave to a qualified mechanic.

Reply to
simpleton