CAR NEEDED FOR SHOW

Ottawa Road Warriors. com is a new import auto club here in Ottawa, Ont.

We were asked on short notice to bring 2 cars to the spring festival on Spark's st this Sunday on behalf of Children's Wish Foundation.

Due to short notice I am unable to find a second car to attend!

Anyone that has a sweet ride and wants to show it off to hundreds of people, please contact me!

You will receive a free Ottawa Road Warriors membership, and will be helping out for a good cause.

Thanks Don snipped-for-privacy@ottawaroadwarriors.com

Reply to
Don & Helene