Help with Carisma engine, PLEASE

Hello,

I have Mitsubishi Carisma 1,8 from year 1997. One month ago, for first time, I have noticed some strange sound from cars engine. When I start totally cold engine and on about 2000 turns can hears some mechanical pounding(knocking), after some 5 minutes or so it stopes and after that whole day it goes ok.

I think that is related to some part/assembly which over night looses oil and producing that sound, when it get oil again it runing ok.

Does anyone can help me about it, please? Thanks in advance!

Reply to
mirza323