proper tires size? - Space Star

Hello.

What is the proper tire size for Mitsubishi Space Star? I mean, what is the size that speedometer is set to? This car sells with 195/55R15 and

185/65R14 this year, but I own '00 GLX 1.3i 16V model with 175/65R14 tire size. I'd like to buy new wheels and low-profile tires, 195/50R15 would be great. Unfortunatelly, speedo readings with this tire size differs 3.3% from 195/55R15 and 3.4% from 185/65R14. And just 1.2% from my 175/65R14. I understand few percent speedo error is not to much, but I would like to have the most accurate readings anyway.

Greetings,

Reply to
Konrad Zak

Buy what you want and have the speedo recalibrated to suit.

Reply to
g.caffrey5