Proton - mitsubishi cars manual...

I'm searching for a manual or figures to repair a Proton (feul engine) 1997 that I have since two years.

(There is no Proton group, so, since Proton - "Perusahaan Automobil Nasional - Malaysia" was created first by Mitsubishi capital at 60 % and with its help, I presume some Mitsubishers could have a replyu...)

I've only found one manual at Haynes publishing

but I do not find the model I have - a fuel model WIRA in many countries, a 420D GLS in mine.

Any idea where I could find this?

Thanks a lot,

roger gonnet

Proton use(d) Mitsubishi engines. The 97 Eclipse/Talon here in North America had a (gutless) Chrysler twincam in the ES model. Engine was on the RHS of the engine bay, rather than the LHS with the 4G6x series Mitsubishi engines.

Is it possible that your engine is the Chrysler 420A 2.0L twin cam or a variant? Post a picture of the engine and see if anyone recognises it.

Stewart DIBBS

Reply to
Stewart DIBBS