Re: 97 eclipse gs molding over door

I work for Advance Auto parts in PA and we have a program called Everdrive, we dont have it in stock in the stores but what it is is they log into the computers and they can get into everdrives system and its kind of like a giant junkyard of remanufactured parts and parts that are still good from junk yards. Just call your local advance and ask them, if theres an advance around you. That or we even do sell the underized rubbercoating cans, sound proof and all.

thanks

Reply to
tunrace411

Thanks I'll look into Advange Auto.