Re: Mitsubishi salesperson

>> i know i am new to this country, but what is really wrong with the 380? >> why are they so undervalued its not all about the v6 i am sure ... can >> someone enlighten me please? > > They have a few basic problems. They are: > > 1: The appalling reliability reputation of the earlier models precedes > them. 2: The appalling resale value reputation of earlier models > precedes them. 3: The total lack of consumer confidence in the viability > of the Australian manufacturing arm scares buyers off. 4: The distrust > in the "management" of MMAL (with regards to price cutting) scares > people off. > > and finally, > > 5: They a cheap car with pretty average quality, and lacking lots > compared to others in their class for the money. > > -- > Regards, > Noddy.

The Mitsubishi automotive division in Tokyo must be in a panic. Globally they have lost to Korea and now even those dullards can see the Chinese writing on the walls of their 3rd world markets.

They started out making low quality cars for the depressed post-war Japanese market. That is where they have to return.

Mitsubishi should go back to their roots and create a cheap car for the emergent nations, a car that even a common street beggar could aspire to with a few months of saving and hard work.

They should leave the global western markets to the Japanese, the Europeans, the Koreans, Chinese and Indians.

It is not as though the failure of their automotive enterprise would hurt them too much. They make huge money in minerals and resources.

Reply to
Bhagat Gurtu

Gyzmologist