Re: tirelessly producing junk

I would think, being smaller and lighter (with a bigger block, no less),

> it would make some impressive numbers against the EVO. I think the > computer is pretty cool, and the interior is a bit better, the EVO > definitely made some serious strides this time. The EVO still looks > like a galant, that's just me. > > I have an 06 STi, and I still say the only subies I ever found sexy were > the first generations. >

And now, finally, there is a car for people who can't decide between an EVO and a BMW 328/335: they can have a car that combines the worst features of both: lacking the driving dynamics of evo and lacking the refinement of the bmw. A blunt tool with a refinement in between.

I wonder how would the cheaper, castrated GSR (no yaw control) would compare to the newly castrated rex.

Reply to
isquat

Hmmm, Test drove Mazda Speed3?

Reply to