Small problem

Today my 1986 magna developed a coughing effect, put it into drive and sounded like it is runnin gon 3 cylinders. After inspection, 4 rubber hoses had cracks in them and i think thi smay be the problem. Can any one help with any info as to what may be also causing hassles for me. Seems the hosing from the carb to the air filter are cracked, also the water piping to the carb seem cracked

Thanx

Peter

Reply to
Peter