SUV

Hi all!

I am Edmund and live in Hong Kong. I think it is good to own a SUV in America because the unit cost of fuel is very low (actually I duno how much). I think that is one of the reasons why using SUV beside the body size of the driver. In Hong Kong, fuel costs ~~US$1.53/liter!!!! I know many of American SUVs are 6000cc to 8000cc, u can calculate the $$$$ spending in fuel is very terrible! Moreover, the license fee of such monster in Hong Kong is around US$1300/year!!!!!!!!!!!! Only very very rich person in Hong Kong can afford that. BTW, I have a Pajero 3500cc GDI and it costs me almost US$100 to make it full! (just 4 days usage but I am not rich!) As a result, majority of cars in Hong Kong is 1500cc.

Hope this help! (apologize of my poor English)

Edmund

Reply to
Edmund Fung