The 1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse Saga

Welp, I'm making some progress on the sucker. I gave up on mechanics =

-- there are too many points to check out and would cost a fortune by = the hour.

So I'm checking every sensor and other controls one by one. No trouble = signals on the under-dash connectors, so that's good. Lots of = borderline damage. Electrical connectors intermittent, insulation = burned off and wires shorting.

Anyway I'm replacing the idle speed control motor (aka idle air valve, = etc.). The biggest problem I'm finding now is that each book or store = call these parts by different names.

Welp that's it for now. Will post some pictures and pass along more sob = stories as I get closer.

Bob

Reply to
Guv Bob