Battery draining on 1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse

If the car sits for 2-3 weeks, the battery drains. Not enough for = accessories to stop working, but cranks slow. I have not had this = problem with other cars sitting long periods. Only thing that should be = connected is the radio/clock.

Am I expecting too much to ask that it stay charged for that long?

Reply to
Guv Bob