Good, simple investment/asset tracking software?

I like simple/uncluttered programs, and TradeTrakker is a superb program for quickly displaying info on all your investments and tracking the performance of potential candidates

or go to
and plug in TradeTrakker for trial download. Its lean and can update to the minute current market prices....enjoy.....

I'm looking for a simple program to keep track of investments. I don't > need anything fancy, just reliable and easy to use. I'd like to be to > able to enter updates periodically and have it keep track of what's > where. > > Shareware or commercial. > > Thanks > > > --
Reply to
·G Triver

I use MS Money Deluxe. I have used Quicken but switched because it does not support options. Money is best when all of your financial companies support automatic, or as a minimum, manual updating. The deluxe versions pay for 3 yrs of download service. There is a Money newsgroup where you can read of user's problems and bitching and 'how do I do this and that'. I use it for my credit card, bank accounts, and broker account for myself and close family. I backup to another home connected computer weekly.

In addition I use Open Office spread sheets. I will probably drop my daily things now that I'm using optionsxpress and will switch the accounts to cash.

Finally, there are all sorts of free web based portfolios at smartmoney and finance.yahoo ( add that .com thingy ) and I am sure others but these are 2 that I use.

arthur

------ >I'm looking for a simple program to keep track of investments. I don't

. . support SPAM - fools use real email addresses in public forums.

Reply to
·Arthur