How lose customers and influence people.

I order stuff from this guy because,

1)He is known to ship to europe. 2)He carries some stuff that isn't available directly in the UK, or you have to order direct from AUS and pay the over the top one item shipping. 3)He is known to the Alltrac club (US equivalent of the GT4OC), is a members and I believe a committee member and one of their approved traders.

Have a look at some of the other posts on there to see how a small business serving a large customer base can get deeply mired in the DooDoo if you don't expand as demands rise.

The one I can't believe is that someone wouldn't have cancelled before there unfullfilled order got to one year late, with no communications.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar