Nissan Bluebird Mods

Chaps,

Got a Bluebird. Nissan. Diesel. Use it for my job (gardener). Performance - not good enough. Very attached to car (used to be my great aunt's). Wanted to get involved in track days and racing. The story:

Stage 1: looks. Fitted Bentley badges and floor mats. Mercedes star placed on bonnet. Vauxhall CAV electric aerial fitted in front left wing. Extra wide rear view mirror fitted. Home-made leather 4 point harnesses attached to new Fiat Uno front seats. Rear seats removed for load-carrying. Small picture of "Jordan" embedded in centre of new (Primera) steering wheel.

Stage 2: performance. Now the fun starts. Into American cars, what else other than a big block Chevy? Got a 454 cubic inch V8 from a contact who deals in such things. Stock, not stroked or bored. Massive issues getting into bonnet. Ended up getting out the welding gear - won't say any more.

So I had a monster. Barely controllable, but muscular.

Then the wife wanted to go on holiday.

If you value your kneecaps stop reading here.

OK - here goes. Insurance. Been paying Diamond over the odds for 5 years - even TPO. Time to get some cashback. Left her parked in the local children's playground overnight, and put it this way she must have reached 20ft - not to mention the huge bang. Thank's to Sandeep at Manby Fireworks ;-)

Back of the net - 2 weeks in Belaruse.

So need new ideas now guys, the chevy big block just about survived the blast, so any ideas much appreciated.

Dave Email: "You'll be lucky!" Tel: "01443 384472"

"But if we can hump dead animals and antelopes then there's no reason that a man and another man can't elope But if you feel like I feel I got the antidote. Women wave your panty hoes, sing the chorus and it goes..." - Mr. Arthur Daley

Reply to
cosworth4x4

Ok, I'll bite. Why are you having a conversation with yourself ?

Reply to
Lordy

WTF ?

Reply to