nooooooo

OMFG

Reply to
¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤

Is the camera meant to be helping out with the flat tyre?

Reply to
¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤

That's probably just tyre deformation due to the front end diving. The toddler is brainwashed into learning to slam the anchors on at the first sight of the evil yellow charity boxes.

Reply to
Johnny

It would be funny if the coin box were built into the camera's head...

Reply to

It's some sort of evil brainwashing attempt to teach kids that cameras are their friends and make them safer.

Due to fear of cameras lots of kids wear a garment called a "hoody " to protect them from the evil eye of spy cameras.

In June the presence of a camera van with line of sight but out of range didn't stop the three car pile up I saw the wreckage of at a junction. Judging from the state of one of the cars it was hit by a car doing a speed close to 60mph in a 40mph limit. Van used to be there once a week, I could see it's roof from a mile away coming over a bridge. Many people must be a very poor judge of speed as I was repeatedly flashed at by on coming traffic when approaching the van even though I was doing exactly 40mph. (Or does my car just look like it's doing a million miles an hour standing still?) The camera van has not been back to that location since the accident. All the unobservant idiots using that road must have lost their licence (but only for 6 months), resulting in a loss of revenue and it hadn't prevented an accident.

Peter Hill