67 cougar engine swap

I have a 67 cougar with 289, missing the tranny. A friend has brought m a '81 302 with AOD from a towncar. Would like to swap engines for a few months for various reasons. the 302 has throttle body injection. Is this going to be a headache to get it to run in the Cougar. Would the AOD bolt up and work with my original 289? Thanks for any help.

MRECW

68 f-100 390 4bbl 67 cougar 289 2bbl 97 t-bird 3.8l 92 F150 4.9l
Reply to
mr.X