found on "houston.for.sale"

Asking $800.00

PICS -

reply to mustangdave at gmail dot com

1976 Mustang II Stock 302 C4 Transmission with B&M shift kit Hooker headers FlowMaster mufflers B&M shifter New brake caliber New Rack and Pinion (Flaming River) Steering Shaft (Flaming River) New upper and lower control arms New upper and lower pall joints New upper and lower inner bushings New tie rods Electric fuel pump

Engine and transmission were put install in December '00. Engine was purchased stock from AutoZone. Have only driven to the store and back on the weekends. Mostly just sits in the garage.

Rack and Pinion, upper and lower control arms along with bushing, ball joints, brake calibers, etc. were install in '05.

Rust on passenger side floor board. About 7 year ago I riveted in sheet metal. Bondo on roof and drivers door. Maybe more, it was there when I purchased.

Back Tire are Firestone Firehawks P235/60R14 Front Tire are Dunlop G/T Qualifier P205/60R13

Needs Paint job. No AC.

Reply to
mr.X

I would say so ....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ

I'm only going to reply to this because I've got a parked '76 Mustang Cobra with 302/C4. It was my car when I was a few years out of high school and had an extremely modified engine in it, complete with a strongly rebuilt C4. If I ever drive it again regularly on the street, (my 13 year old daughter wants to drive it again. I dunno.......) I would NEVER put headers on it. Changing the starter is a PITA and they sit extremely close to the starter, constantly cooking it. Believe it or not, it was a fun car and it smoked a lot of Chebbies. I actually gave it to my nephew, a few years later he gave it to my niece and few years later she gave it back to me. Recently repainted, so it actually looks good and I managed to buy the "Cobra II" side emblems back when they were available from Ford. Anyway, I'm just doing my "glory days" flashback. I'll stop now........

Reply to
Kruse

Reply to
Michael Johnson, PE