A Return Of The Hot-Rod Lincoln

"My pappy says, son, you're gonna drive me to drinkin' if you don't
stop drivin' that hot rod Lincoln."
And seems it'll have the heart and bones of the Mustang... got to love
that!

Patrick
Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84
On Oct 18, 10:34=A0am, "WindsorFox" wrote:
I agree. And go furthe, by saying they need to build something desirable. Lincoln hasn't had a car to lust for for years.
Patrick
Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84
On Oct 18, 10:34 am, "WindsorFox" wrote:
I agree. And go furthe, by saying they need to build something desirable. Lincoln hasn't had a car to lust for for years.
Patrick
artical says 6 figure prices ?? the Name recognition would have to bring $50K on its own.
hot rod Lincon => need big motor to make sled move.
Reply to
Refund
Good point. Lincoln has been a non-player for so long and has lost so much credibility, asking anywhere near $100K for a new entry isn't the smartest move. Though, in defense, the article said "could" and for "certain models" command $100K price tag. Let's just hope whatever they release is so damn good, and beautiful, a very high 5-figure price tag isn't laughed/scoffed at. After all, Hyundai went up-market pretty damn quick.
The Coyote 5.0 is more than plenty to pull anything, short of a fully- loaded dump truck, around.
Patrick
Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84

Site Timeline Threads