Best Auto Product EVER!

Meguiar's Scratch X 2.0. Comes in a black bottle and you can buy it
at Walmart -- cost about 10 bucks. This stuff will remove deep, and I
mean DEEP, scratches. I don't know how it does it, but it makes
scratches disappear. In fact, if someone told me it was magic, after
seeing the stuff applied, I'd believe them. This is a MUST HAVE car
care product.
Patrick
Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84
I'll try it. My moms 4 month old Murano has 3 door bumps on one side. Good thing *I* didn't see it happen...
Reply to
WindsorFo
In article ,
I was going to assume this was spam until I noticed who posted it. Good thing you're a regular poster NoOption, or I would have guessed you were selling Meguiar's products. /grin
I take it that you fixed some scratches. Billy Mays pitched something like that. I was wondering if it would work on a couple bad scratches on my '94. Well, the '94 became scrap suddenly, (it was stolen) but I'll keep it in mind for my '09. Thanks.
Reply to
twk
I'll step on a limb and say the Maguire's offering is probably not quite the same as the crap Mays was hawking.
Reply to
WindsorFo
I've used it to remove a DEEP scratch made by some A-hole's key. Don't know how the shit works, but the scratch is TOTALLY gone! Amazing stuff. Now I'll always have a bottle on my workbench shelf.
Patrick
Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84
It does. Though I still went over the repaired section afterwards with my regular polish, just to ensure it had the same gloss level and protection as the rest of the car.
Patrick
Reply to
patrick.mckenzie84

Site Timeline Threads