Defroster question 94 GT conv

Recently replaced my top on my 1994 GT convertible and added a defroster rear glass in it. Hooked up ground cable as well as power cable in the rear to the defroster, with no problem, found the wiring harness right away.

Went to install defroster switch and am now at a loss, no splice into the harness that I can see. Can anyone offer any advice. Thanks, Puke

Reply to
Puke