Drive your mustang with THIS and be cool!

Hi guys from US,UK,Canada,

I could not believe it (I usually never pay attention to those kinds of offers...), but I actually received my new ipod some days ago, so I really encourage you to give it a try yourself !

Check out this great site that is giving away 100% free iPods, including the last 20GB ipod that is worth 500 bucks - the one I was able to choose ;-) !

It's a completely legitimate offer. It is funded by advertising. All you have to do is to complete an online offer (I chose Blockbuster online, it is just great! I really recommend that one) among a whole list of offers, and refer 5 contacts. That's it!

Click here to join, or copy and paste it into your browser:

Annia***

Reply to
annia.jensen

I'd like to take the executives at yahoo and g-mail, line them up against a wall, and shoot them. THEY are responsible for 90% of all spam fraud on the net.

-Rich

Reply to
RichA

It is, but according to the terms and conditions, FreeiPods.com doesn't appreciate people spamming their referral links where they're not wanted:

V. HOLD

  1. Common Reasons for Being Placed on Hold

(g) Posting your referral link in places where it is not welcome, or spamming your referral link online in any capacity is strictly prohibited. If we see or receive complaints about your referral methods that we deem risky, we may place your account or accounts on hold. (From

Garth Almgren

dwight

Reply to
dwight

Assuming Gratis network enforces their AUP, your account should be disabled soon.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]