Fog Light Switch

ANyone know where I can pickup a low priced foglight switch for my 02 mustang? They want 38 Bucks for it at the dealers! JUST DA DAMN SWITCH! OOOOps sorry all, have a problem with dealers parts places rapeing me everytime I go in. Any info would help, tried to find a junker but none in the Boise area. Thanks!

Reply to
officer

Let's look at this dispassionately.

If YOU were in that biz, what would you charge for a one of a kind?

... Given people dont seem to want 'plain vanilla' interior styling.

My bet...considering the amount of different part#'s for ALL parts, I'd charge 4:1 markup.

Note that if you look close, Radio Shack marks up about 4 - 1 on most of their products.

And let's not get into that "too many choices! We need central planning" argument... figger a fog light switch for a volga or Yugo in the old eastern bloc.. Dont forget to cost it as percentage of weekly income!

And you sure wouldnt even HAVE a Mustang, anyway!

Kwitcherbitchin!

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

newfordparts.com shows it at $27.94

One of the local dealers has it's parts department website feed into newfordparts.com. The counter price is different there, as every other ford dealer.

Anyway, check the websites of the local ford dealers and see if you can find one that uses newfordparts.com or just ask if they can match that price regardless.

Reply to
Brent P

Ping Tim aka Musttang guy, see if he has anything available in a used part

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Reply to
jmvannoy