Good news...er, for me! ;-)

Got my baby back from the auto body shop today. It only needed the cradle put back where it should be and a front end alignment...oh and two inner tie rod ends but that's not due to the accident. :-p

Made a trip to the tire shop, 'cause the damned tires still thumped with every rotation. I knew there would be a flat spot somewhere, but had no idea the three remaining tires would have suffered as much as they did. The worst (besides, of course, the tire and rim that hit the curb and were replaced a week ago) was the driver's side tire. Had all three trued and the thump is still there but I can live with it as it's not as bad as before. One tire had a very large nail in it, too, so glad I caught that one before I hit the highway for a prolonged period!

I was lucky. Didn't get hurt and my car had pretty big owie for awhile, but all is well.

Now all I gotta do is get that shit off my rear window, replace those worn tie rod ends and tire, remove the ROTTING Flows and save up for a cheap set of rims and tires ('cause I ain't sellin' my BBS RK's for nuttin'!) and get me a COBRAAAAAAA! :-p

Cindy '96 laser red auto GTS

C. Olofsson

Glad to hear things are going well for you again =). Just remember that darkness always comes before light =).

-Mike

Reply to
<memset