GT500 Price and production figures

I know there's been allot of talk about the price and production figures of the GT500, I just wanted to post some links to back this up. Expect some mark up as each dealer will have only about 2 to sell each and you know how dealers work. I just went to one today and the guy said they have both of theirs sold but if one of them backs out I can leave my number so he can contact me. Which really means he hasnt sold either one yet and wants to start a bid war between buyers.

Price $43,000 base version

Production 9,000

Nicholas Anthony