Howdy y'all

Just wanted to pop in and say hi! It's been a while.

Job promotion and Baby has had me so occupied. Still have my 66 Mustang, now stabled with a modified 2005 Dodge Magnum RT, yes it has the Hemi.

The stang feels lonely in a stable of Dodges, Magnum, Durango, and Dakota. I feel a new Mustang coming once the specialty versions such as SVT or MACH is made.

Later.

Reply to
Just Me "Koi"

Johnny