If I buy a half a dozen, will it equal a supercharger?

Wow ... is that the 2004 Mustang ? Too much RAM influence for my taste :)

Reply to
Chief Wiggum
4 dollars for a 30 cent resistor? On a 95 and earlier mustang ou can adjust the timing at the distributor for free.... Note they offer no info at all about how to install it or where it actually goes... If you get one you may want to look for a tornado intake enhancer and some snake oil...

Sean

rec.bicycles.marketplace

Reply to
IamGoode

at 09 Sep 2003, SVTKate [ snipped-for-privacy@excite.competitive] wrote in news:ecx7b.2507$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr25.news.prodigy.com:

Yup. If you leave them in the box. Nice! $5 for a $0.25 resistor. :-)

Reply to
Paul

Well.. as smart as Shug is, I could just show it to her, and she'd know what to do!

Reply to
SVTKate

The resistor would be spliced into the ACT sensor (air charge temperature) and tricks the computer into thinking the incoming air is colder than actually is. It is supposed to increase timing 1*-2* Do a search under IAT resistor for info

TIM -aka- snipped-for-privacy@AOL.COM

Musttanguy

What kinda extra "pep" would you see from this resistor anyway? Couple hp?

-Mike

Reply to
memsetpc

I refuse to sign up for Yahoo just to LOOK at their auctions. How totally absurd!

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

I was hoping I wasn't the only one.

Reply to