Just had to laugh

A guy has been leaving notes on my daughter's 64.5 mustang (good running and looking condition except for faded paint) asking if she'd sell it. Finally he runs into her and says he'll give her $1200 for it!!! She says no, he says he'll go as high as $1500. I ask daughter, "did you laugh at him when he offered the twelve hundred?" She said no she didn't want to be rude. He stopped putting notes on her car, for a month, now it's started up again.

Reply to
Joe St. Lucas

her good silver soup tureen and her great grandchildren (crawfish, crab or lobster will work just as well, however this dish is classically made with crawfish).

Stuffed infant heads, stuffed crawfish heads, stuffed crab or lobster shells; make patties if shell or head is not available (such as with packaged crawfish, crab, or headless baby). Flour oil onions bell peppers garlic salt, pepper, etc.

3 cups chicken stock 2 sticks butter 3 tablespoons oil

First stuff the heads, or make the patties (see index) then fry or bake. Set aside to drain on paper towels. Make a roux with butter, oil and flour, brown vegetables in the roux, then add chicken stock and allow to simmer for 20 minutes. Add the patties or stuffed heads, and some loose crawfish, lobster, long piglet, or what have you. Cook on low for 15 minutes, then allow it to set for at least 15 minutes more. Serve over steamed rice; this dish is very impressive!

Stuffed Cabbage Rolls

Babies really can be found under a cabbage leaf - or one can arrange for ground beef to be found there instead.

8 large cabbage leaves 1 lb. lean ground
Reply to
Joe St. Lucas

I'll bet there is a simple and inexpensive way to take an old GM HEI ignition and set up a circuit that will complete between the front fender and the windshield wiper the next time he leans over to put a note there...

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Sounds like it's getting to the stalking point ;)

Reply to
DarkPony

Reply to
Pepito

Yup, maybe is not the car he is after. Watch out :D

Reply to
Pepito

X-No-archive:yes The 1st time I put a note on a car the guy called me up and GAVE it to me(of course it was just an old Buick). The second time,two nights ago,I put a note on a '67 Cougar GT(390ci) that showed up in town,maybe I'll get lucky ,you never know!! The old guy

might be sick of the mileage. Brian O.

********************
Reply to
Brian Orion

Maybe you could stop by and put a note on the Duster my friend has had sitting in his yard for more than fifteen years. (We call it the Ruster.)

Reply to
rw

Re: >"Maybe you could stop by and put a

Reply to