Lime Gold

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 05:05:37 GMT, Wound Up wrote something wonderfully witty:

Just for laughs & giggles I just went to

and put in "Business Analyst" as keyword search term, selected all jobs and St Louis. I cam up with four pages of jobs. The following is just an example of the many jobs I found using that criteria:

Home of the Five Star Service Guarantee

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- At U.S. Bank, we are committed to providing our customers with outstanding service every day. We offer an extensive product line and the most convenient access to their accounts. The exclusive U.S. Bank Five Star Service Guarantee ensures that we will deliver on the performance standards our customers expect and deserve, including quality, accuracy, responsiveness, accessibility and availability.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If these attributes embody the career environment you desire, please read on about the exciting opportunities within our company in St. Louis, MO :

Business Operations Analyst

As a Business Operations Analyst with U.S. Bank, you will:

Develop action/business plan to identify and properly report all PCTAM assets and revenue on an ongoing basis. This would include meeting with Business Line Risk Managers to ensure that we are including all reportable assets and that we accommodate reporting changes that result from restructuring, acquisitions, and regulatory changes.

Work closely with Compliance and Corporate Reporting to ensure that reporting requirements are strictly adhered to.

erve as a project lead in evaluating all the various Trust Reporting Systems and determine if and how these can be consolidated to minimize the number and types of systems utilized, including manually prepared files.

Work with Business Line Report owners to ensure that procedures exist for each component of data provided to Trust Financial Controls for the RC-T. These procedures need to ensure accuracy and consistent reporting.

Continually review processes utilized to complete the RC-T report and look to develop enhanced tools to validate and confirm accuracy.

We require:

Four year college degree, preferably in accounting.

A good knowledge of the various Trust business and products

3 ? 5 years Trust experience is preferred.

Assertiveness and ability to work independently.

Working knowledge of PC applications (Word, Excel, Access, etc.).

Excellent communication skills both written and verbal as well as problem solving and time management skills.

Ability to meet deadlines.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- U.S. Bank is committed to developing and maintaining a workplace that reflects the diversity of the communities we serve. We support a work environment where individual differences are valued and respected and where each individual who shares the fundamental values of the company has an opportunity to contribute and grow based on individual merit. For immediate consideration, please send your resume, including reference code MABK-65AKRU , via email, mail, or fax listed below.

to learn about additional opportunities and our wide range of products and services. U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to creating a culturally diverse workforce.

Reply to
ZombyWoof

Yep, I live on Monster. I have applied for scores of jobs, and had a few interviews. There is a lot of competition for mid-career analysts out here. Seems I was part of the flood of them to hit the scene in the late 90s/early 00s. I am networking as much as possible, and have a few inside tracks and recommendations sitting in hiring managers' hands. Hopefully a couple will result in at least at interview. Thanks again!

Wound Up