MADE IN DETROIT Tees

Hi, the shirts feature a Hemi-powered 1971 Plymouth Barracuda, now with bullet holes as suggested by a reader in another newsgroup! The design can be interpreted as promoting cars made in Detroit but also could mean the wearer was born in Detroit or "Made" in the gangster sense.

Also, my apologies for the spam. Although I thought people in some of the car groups would find the shirt interesting (and it did seed a couple of discussion threads) I had another person complain so I shall refrain in the future.

I won't post a link but the updated design is at the same URL as the original design at timewarp.

TGIF!

Reply to
timewarp.tshirts