Alternator - Made in China

Yancheng BEST Engine Manufacturing Corp.,Ltd.

is a professionalmanufacturer and supplier ofalternator, specialized in STC Series Three-Phase A.C SynchronousGenerator, TFW2 Series Three-Phase A.C. Synchronous BrushlessGenerator, ST Series Single-Phase A.C Synchronous Generator, SD/SDCSeries Generating & Welding Dual-Use Alternator. Details on
Company Address: No.4 Wuxing Industrial zone(C),Yancheng City,Jiangsu Province,P.R.C Tel: +86-515-8262287/8221199/8177038 Fax: +86-515-8238287 Mobile: +86-13805109910/13770078789 E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@pub.yc.jsinfo.net snipped-for-privacy@jsmail.com.cn snipped-for-privacy@best-generator.com website:

chinaengine

by snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com Oct 23, 2005 at 07:41 PM

Yancheng BEST Engine Manufacturing Corp.,Ltd.

a professional manufacturer and supplier of alternator, specialized in STC Series Three-Phase A.C Synchronous Generator, TFW2 Series Three-Phase A.C. Synchronous Brushless Generator, ST Series Single-Phase A.C Synchronous Generator, SD/SDC Series Generating & Welding Dual-Use Alternator.

Details on

Company Address: No.4 Wuxing Industrial zone(C),Yancheng City,Jiangsu Province,P.R.C Tel: +86-515-8262287/8221199/8177038 Fax: +86-515-8238287 Mobile: +86-13805109910/13770078789 E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@pub.yc.jsinfo.net snipped-for-privacy@jsmail.com.cn snipped-for-privacy@best-generator.com website:
**************** I wouldn't put that peice of $hit on a go-cart, much less anything I depended on for transportation.... ~ Paul aka "Tha Driver"

Support bacteria - they're the only culture some people have.

Reply to
ThaDriver

Why not? What did you base your opinion on?

Reply to
Papa

********** The "made in china" part. I have yet to see ANYTHING come from there that was worth a crap, plus (for US residents) you're sending your money out of this country & taking away American jobs. Doesn't ANYONE care about this country anymore??? :-( ~ Paul aka "Tha Driver"

Bush is on a tour of the east; he's visiting American jobs...(my best friend's included).

Reply to
ThaDriver

Come on. You could be a lot more specific than that. What exactly was wrong with the alternator? And please don't say something vague like "poor quality".

Reply to
Papa

"ThaDriver" wrote

It depends what it is. Anything to do with metallic-manufacturing, foundry, casted products is fairly good BECAUSE they pay slave-lavor rates or they have some democratic protestors working for free. I got an electric hoist that cost me 74 dollars that I affixed over my stairs. Just the gearbox alone would probably be over a hundred in the US. I tossed out an old upright piano with it that it lifted with one strand not the two that doubles the lift.

Now going into more complex products they are not going to be on the same level, perhaps, as US, Japanese or German products. The US made version of this electric hoist cost around 400 to 500 dollars instead of 74. I have lifted engine blocks, complete motors etc and the hoist works great.

Trouble is today we live in the era of idealology of globalists. Look at NAFTA where you can move your company to Mexico and ship out of it without tariff like you are just another US State with NO US taxation, enviromental requirements (why in one town in Mexico there were a lot of babies born without a brain from toxic dumping reported in a documentary).

In fact, NAFTA is just Corporate Welfare with the pitence they pay the workers. This was one issue where Liberals and Conservatives agreed to be against while 'moderates' pushed the very liberal trade policy through AND with dishonorable intentions from leading multinational campaign contributors.

NOW they want to make the whole American continent a free trade zone even more threatening to the US labor rates. Essentially eventually having the standard of living drop to the level of every other country in the continent unless you have an ivy league university degree.

Owellian style of word definition, "protectionism" has been given a bad name. Manufacturing that requires labor continues to nosedive in the US. De-facto like they are like hiring illegal aliens to work at a pitence at home BUT they are not aliens, the US company is IN Mexico. (and VW for that matter when they closed the Westmoreland PA plant - of course - perfectly knowing in advance of the NAFTA tariff-free shipping. NAFTA itself, could conveivably have closed the PA plant totally.)

Dishororable trade polices whether in China or Mexico that damage the US are neither Liberal or Conservation - but collusion with multinationals without the interest of the US citizen at concern. These politicians would have been hung a hundred years ago. Now, "bullshit baffles brains" with bent idealology.

Enough of my rant.

Harry

Reply to
Harry