Mmmmmmmm... stroker! Was:Re: OT (Safe/white neighrborhoods in DC)

Man, hopefully I'll score another Federally funded trip out east.

My wife and I would like to do a NY/DC trip some time though too.

Sadly I didn't have more time to spend taking in Michael's family's hospitality!

Steve

72 Skylark
Reply to
A Guy Named Steve

You all are welcome to come out and stay with us anytime. There's no shortage of things to do around here. The trick is to avoid the traffic.

Reply to
Michael Johnson, PE

...and the pedestrian hating drivers!

Steve

72 Skylark
Reply to
A Guy Named Steve

LOL! Didn't I tell you we get points added to our driving records for hitting pedestrians? ;)

Reply to
Michael Johnson, PE

What's scaring the piss out of them worth!?

Steve

72 Skylark
Reply to
A Guy Named Steve

About the same as catching a big fish and releasing it. :)

Reply to
Michael Johnson, PE

Awwww yes, nothing left but the memories and the stories.

"I once scared a guy [this big]..." "...I swear, he pissed his pants!"

Steve

72 Skylark
Reply to
A Guy Named Steve

Plus it can be a PITA to pick those pedestrians out of your grill.

Reply to
Michael Johnson, PE

...that's where having a Buick comes in handy. You just leave them there until it's time to wash the car. It's the darn mini Coopers that are tough to get!

Steve

72 Skylark
Reply to
A Guy Named Steve