Mustang and Fords Article - 01/2003

Hey Guys and Gals,

Been rummaging through my Mustang catalogues and magazines, and stumbled on an article in M&F from January 03 showing an exceptional '67 cab with a VERY nice interior. The guy had the seats recovered in bone coloured leather ($$$) by a company called "Touch of Class" in Upland California. Benn to the yellow pages looking for them, and there must be 30+ companies called "Touch of Class" in and around Upland.

So my question is - Does anyone know the correct address/web page/e-mail/phone n° for the company that performed this work of art? I don't want the seats recovered in leather, but my g/f and I like very much the red piping idea that 'breaks up' all the light colour in the car...

Thanks in advance

Kevin

'67 Cabriolet (convertible for the US) - in serious restoration!

Reply to
elmo