Mustang Car Show - Tucson

My club's annual regional MCA show is this weekend. It's hosted by the Old Pueblo Mustang Club at the Holiday Inn Palo Verde, 4550 South Palo Verde Boulevard, in Tucson, Arizona, on March 31st. This will be our 12th annual Mustang Mania show.

The event hours are 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday, with check-in from 7-9 a.m. The registration fee is $25.00. Classes will include judged concours, street driven, and modified categories for Mustangs and Participant Choice classes for Mustangs, other Fords, and non-Fords.

We'll have some great entertainment during the show by the Traildust Town stunt actors and the Territorial Troopers.

The show flyers,

has links to the registration page.

Reply to
Laurie S.

Laurie- You may recall some discussion of which rack system you were going with, and I mentioned FatMan. In the end, I went with RRS for a rack with steel braided lines included (and a discount for present and former military), Concept One Pulley for a pump kit (WOW!), Flaming River for an paintable oem Ford splined Tilt Column with wiring for the Rostra cruise control for carbed engines. Awaiting only the delivery of the rack before starting installs. Unfortunately, with painting the column and installs, let alone that the rack hasn't arrived, I'll miss Kool April Nites here in Redding, CA, as well as the show in Tuscon. But, I do expect to make a reunion in Colorado Springs at the end of July. :0) Spike

Reply to
Spike