Mustang Mania 2005 Show - Tucson

The Old Pueblo Mustang Club in Tucson, is hosting our annual MCA regional show, Mustang Mania 2005, on March 18-19, at the Holiday Inn Palo Verde. This will be the 10th anniversary of our show and we're hoping for a great turnout.

If you attended our show last year, it's at the same place and with the same classes. More information and registration forms are now up on my website:

Laurie S.