Mystic to the nth degree...

I saw an Old's Aurora painted with some kind of mystic paint that was absolutely multicoloured. Even on what was a dull day, the paint changed across the entire spectrum of colours. Turns out the guy (I found someone who knows him) is some bigwig at one of the transportation (city) venues. I don't know if I liked it, but it was certainly striking.

-Rich

Reply to
Richard

BASF "Extreme Rainbo".